Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Phantom Menace Stats

I'm on vacation, so I don't have the resources to make the cards, but I did come up with some star wars miniatures stats based on Episode I: The Phantom Menace.


Anakin Skywalker, The Chosen One

Faction: fringe
HP:50
DEF:15
ATT:8
DAM:20

Unique
Podracer Pilot
Synergy (+6 attack when shmi skywalker is within 6 squares)
Quick Reactions

Force 3
Force Dodge (Force 1, takes no damage from an enemy's attack, save 11)

I gave him force dodge and quick reactions to represent his using the force through the means that he did.  As a little boy, I thought he should get synergy with his mother, because it only makes sense.

Shmi Skywalker

Faction: fringe
HP:50
DEF:15
ATT:8
DAM:20

Unique
I'm So Proud Of You, Annie (when this character is destroyed an allied Anakin Skywalker gains +10 damage and bloodthirsty)

I had to make a Shmi after my Anakin, so I decided to give her a quote special ability.  I know its from Episode II, but it was the only good quote.

The Apprentice

Faction: sith
HP:120
DEF:21
ATT:13
DAM:20

Unique (counts as darth maul)
Affinity (may be on a separatist squad)
Melee attack, double attack

Force 4
Force Renewal 1
Lightsaber Block
Lightsaber Sweep
Sith Hatred

Just another Darth Maul with a cooler name.  I got the idea from the fact that at the end of the Phantom Menace, at Jinn's funeral, Yoda and Windu refer to the sith as the "Master and the Apprentice."


The Master

Faction: sith
HP:90
DEF:23
ATT:0
DAM:0

Unique (counts as darth sidious)
Affinity (may be on a separatist squad)
This is my apprentice (if you roll 20 for initiative, you may add 50 points of unique force-using sith)

Force 5
Force Renewal 2
Master of the Force 2
Force Lightning 5
Force Lighning 4
Force Lightning 3

Same reason for this as the last one.  I decided to represent him without his lightsaber, just force lightning.
Supreme Chancellor Valorum

Faction: republic
HP:40
DEF:15
ATT:5
DAM:10

Unique
Diplomat
Negotiations (this character may make a save of 11, on sucess decline 10 damage from an enemy attack, but you must subtract 10 damage from your next attack on that enemy)


Followers with diplomat gain negotiations.
A necessary one for this topic.  I thought the negotiations thing would be an interesting touch: give you opponent life in order to save yourself.

Sebulba

Faction: fringe
HP:30
DEF:16
ATT:13
DAM:0

Podracer Pilot
Sabotage (deal 20 damage to an allied character with mounted weapon, save 11)

Allied podracer pilots gain sabotage

Wouldn't be episode I without sebulba.  I gave him sabotage to represent when he sabotaged Anakin's podracer.  Commander Effect to share his new special ability.

Podracer Pilot

Faction: fringe
HP:20
DEF:13
ATT:5
DAM:10

Something for Sebulba to influence, as well as my first non-unique.

Podracer
Base: Huge

Faction: fringe
HP:70
DEF:20
ATT:0
DAM:0

Mounted Weapon
Mount
Speed 12
Open cockpit (mounted character can attack and use special abilities while mounted)


With all my podracer pilots, I needed a podracer.  Mount to represent the fact that people ride in it.  Open cockpit so podracer pilots could use sabotage or attack your opponents podracer.


I plan on making more: senators, neimoidians, jedi, ect.  I want to make a yoda named Yoda, Cryptic Grandmaster.  Just wait to see what that turns out like.

No comments:

Post a Comment