Thursday, May 19, 2011

Current Clone Wars Mini Set 2 Set List

I am working on a new clone wars mini set, my third one.  I have some figures done (Vindi) and some in progress and others that are just ideas.


  • Nuvo Vindi
  • Wag Too
  • Tee Watt Kaa
  • Lurmen (non-unique)
  • Commander Bly (maybe even a custom tutorial)
  • Captain Tarkin
  • Captain Argyus, Senate Traitor
  • Trashodan Hunter
  • Chewbacca, Hunted
  • Garnac, Hunter
  • Dar, Hunter
  • Ahsoka, Hunted
  • Jek
  • Thire
  • Rys
  • Goldie (with my stats)
  • Green Company Trooper (with a rapport or synergy with gree)
  • Slick, Confederate Spy
  • Waxer
  • Boil
  • Numa, Twilek Innocent
  • Commander Fox
  • Cato Parasitti
  • Cad Bane, Death Faker
I know this is a lot (I basically went throught season 1+ and found all the characters) but these are just ideas I will select 8-16 to use for sure.  You can look to the next set for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment